Friday, March 25, 2011

New Lady Tweed Dress with Black Trim - XS - $40 (Love, Japan) -SOLD





Fit: best for petite girls or wear with leggings

Description: I know I’ve said this several times but this little number is also one of my favorite purchases because you just don’t find anything like this in the U.S.! The black trims, the gold buttons… this dress just reminds me of Chanel but without the price tag!

F&R Says: If you’re a loyal reader of F&R, then you would know I don’t like to play by the rules. For a piece that is so “lady-like”, I would rough it up a bit with my liquid leggings with zippers. I would also love to wear it with skinny thigh-high suede boots to kick the good-girl presumption!

All proceeds will be donated to Shelterbox via the For Japan with Love project.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Bibiana, and I loved the dress!
    I really, really want to be with him, but I'm live in Brasil.Can you send him here?And how the payment would be made​​?
    My email is bihrodrigues@hotmail.com. I await contact!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete